Travel Money Professionals is the UK’s largest conference in retail foreign exchange, with an audience representing 90% of the UK travel money industry.
This essential event provides unique networking opportunities with a highly influential audience, showcases some of the best industry speakers and addresses the most important trends, changes and new technologies in the travel money industry.
The Travel Money Professionals conference programme is designed to offer the very latest information, insight and the opportunity for discussion on market trends and insights, the travel industry, emerging and advancing technologies, consumer behaviour and compliance/regulation.
The conference aims to shape the agenda by sharing best practice, case studies, research and thought leadership about relevant trends and issues impacting the travel money industry.
Travel Money Professionals 2019 took place on 21 March 2019 at One Great George Street, Westminster, London.
- Position: Travel expert and writer
- Topic: The travel industry
- Position: Key Account Director
- Topic: Consumer behaviour in a changing society
De la Rue
- Position: Chief Commercial Officer
- Topic: The rapidly evolving role of cash - a global perspective
- Position: Forex Bank AB
- Topic: How to succeed with travel money in a cashless society
- Position: Payments Consultant specialising in prepaid globally
- Topic: Travel money cards: Today and tomorrow
- Position: Founder/ Head of Product Design
- Topic: Digital opportunities in changing markets
Ernst & Young
- Position: Partner and Head of Financial Services Forensic and Integrity Services
- Topic: Money laundering risk in the UK
MLRO Bank of Ireland UK
- Position: Head of Operational Risk and Financial Crime
- Topic: What you need to know about the fifth Anti Money Laundering Directive
Seashore Legal & Compliance
- Position: Director
- Topic: Tales from a burning platform: What happens to an organisation when compliance is not given priority?
Maze Investigations, Compliance & Training (MICT) Ltd
- Position: Head of Compliance
- Topic: Panel discussion - the importance of compliance and regulation in the travel money industry
Reasons to attend
• First class programme of leading industry experts
• Learn about the latest market trends
• Increase your knowledge and share best practice
• Build new connections through exclusive networking opportunities
• Discuss and debate with like-minded travel money professionals
• Leave feeling inspired, motivated and enthused